Layer Poultry Farming –
Layers say that the chickens that are usually kept for 60-700 weeks for more egg production are called layers. These chickens usually give 300 eggs at least a year.
Layer’s Purpose and Importance :
1. Egg production.
2. To fulfill the requirements of Prateen and to give adequate publicity to the public.
3. Higher profits are available in low capital.
4. The employment of the people of the country is.
5. Poverty Alleviation.
6. As well as eggs, the meat is also zygone.
7. Eggs contain more vitamins than rice and milk.
8, integrated poultry and fishes do not have to be fed separately for fish. |
9, layer shit and other waste are used as good quality organic fertilizers.
10. Electricity can be saved by creating biogas with layer shit.
11. Eggs are used for various cosmetics such as shampoo, creams, appointments, oils, perfumes etc.
12. The egg yolk cow is used for semen processing.
13. Eggs are used in other shaws, including unemployed.
14, the country’s national income increases by increasing the national income for the development of profitable layer chicken farm, with proper planning, fundamental funding for the layers, selection of varieties or strains for the child, collection of cheap food, marketing of eggs at economical prices, prevention of anger etc. Must be profitable.
e main road or the crystal area. | Selection of aver Eris: The world’s famous legendary heifer leg horde breed variety of chicken eggs. Various layers of different types of chicken-strains have been created by producing more layers of strain. These chickens lay around 280 eggs in a year, and each egg weighs 60-65 grams. Good breed or strains should be kept in order to get good production.
After two / three days of artificial bleeding, one day after the childhood or any other chicken, if the child is buried under the chest of the child, then he will accept his own baby and the next day comes out of the egg. Besides, chicken poultry is given to the baby in the night after the first batch of eggs from the chicken poultry. In a normal way, native-born chickens can not observe more than 15/16 children. However, it is good to observe the native chickens in the country. The need to keep the chickens separate separately at night. Because if you keep with other chickens and chickens, they can fight each other and kill your baby
This condition is to reduce heat or brooder. Have to close.
If the kids are spreading evenly inside the chicks, and normally they will have to understand that the temperature is normal by consuming and consuming food.
Usually children are not required to eat in 24 hours of chicken born. So during this time it is easy to buy the baby and bring it to the farm from the hatchery.
After coming to the farm, it is necessary to drink pure water first. But Fesime. At the age of two days, the need to feed water at 16-20 degree temperature. Apart from this, for the first 12 hours, every liter of food is well fed with 50 grams of sugar mixed with water.
– For the first 3-4 days baby food should be given in materia paper or cottage or specially made utensils and every morning food should not be eaten with or without food. Similarly, you have to give food on paper again. Keep in mind. Do not mix the litter with the food or eat the litter.
– After three to four days, food will be supplied in a specific food container instead of paper. Wood, tin, plastic, bash, earthenware can be used for the supply of children. For every 25 children 75 cm Tall, 60 cm Wide and 5 cm One of the high-calorie food pots are required.
(2) Bruding in the cage or cage:
The structure and layout of the kind should be done in such a way that the children get adequate heat, light and air. Can easily eat and drink. Do not be stuck in the floor of the brushing floor.
– First of all, for the first three days of 80 children, there is a requirement of 1 square meter area. Then at the age of 3 weeks, the number of children will be reduced to 45-50 in every square meter.
– The remaining content will be used and used as a lit method.
Grower chick rearing of layer:
Generally, chickens growing 2-4 months old are called layer-growing chickens.
– It is necessary to provide adequate balanced food to the Layer-type chicken and to care for them with care. Because, at the time of growing age, the health of Moraghi is well organized and laid adequate number of eggs at the right time.
– In the age of 16 weeks, wheat breaks 40 percent for chicken growing, 10 percent of wheat khasari, 10 percent of dry fish, 10 percent of khail. 10 percent of the intestines, 100 percent of the mussels, and 100 percent of the vegetables are prepared in food.
– Food-modulated Vitamin-Minibale for feeding 60-90 grams of food supply for every layer of chickens growing every layer. Mix is to be fed.
Generally, the layered chicken should be transferred to the egg-layered house when it is 18 weeks old.
Keeping the poultry in layers:
– Horticulture is done mainly in two types of poultry and poultry keeping.
Accommodation for Layer Chicken Selection: Generally, 4 types of housing can be selected.
1. Deep Litter Method; 2, Cage Method ; 3, Loft Method ; 4, Litter and Macha Method
The litter is used for the chicken closet to not be leaped on the floor of the house. Generally, this bed is made by rice husk, gram flour, etc., on the floor of the house by 2/3 inch thick. The bed is now made from 4 inches (10 cm) to 12 inches (30 cm) thick in the floor of the house. In English it is called Deep Litter. If using this bed.
Every day the house is not cleaned.
The house is dry and odorless.
Various types of insect insects and harmful bacteria are produced in the litter. They are converted into fermentation through the fermentation process. In addition, some fermentation of certain molds and fungus (M. Fungus) is converted into fermentation and vitamins. Chicken Eats All Foods At Acidity
Fermentation and chemical processing in the litter heat. As a result, the closet dry along with the house and the house is odorless. If you do not get agitated or worried, then the health of the chicken is better and the mortality rate is much lower.
Place on the floor of the chicken per litter: 2 square feet or 0.18 m. Meter Poultry can be used in litter system on every shelf by making multi-storied shelves in the family farm. Every shelf is 2 feet (6 cm) long after it is high 1 ft (30 cm) wood or hard wire is surrounded to hold the litter and the top 1 ft (30 cm) wire net. To surround it by.
2. Case System:
Currently, the eating habits are much more popular for growing child pletts, from 16 weeks to 18 weeks of age, to be transferred to cages. Nowadays, there are different kinds of food items available in the market.
In this method, chicken rituals, such as-
A) Care is a lot easier. When a hen is sick or unproductive It can be easily identified.
(B) With the laying of eggs, it comes out of the cage and collecting eggs is easy. The eggs produced by the cage method can be easily collected by the help of automatic machines.
(C) The eggs are clean.
(D) It is easy to choose non-productive chickens.
(E) The food is less lax.
(F) Too much chickens can be observed in a small place.
(G) Minimum wages are low.